Saturday, December 6, 2008

Officially

SO, another blog of mine. Haha. I just can't stop creating new blogs, I guess. Hmmm. I like to have new things at different stages of life. Like now, I finished my STPM, that means no more school reopen stuff for me in January of every year. School uniforms are totally out of sight in my closet. I kinda miss them though. REAL holidays have started. I am stepping into the real world out of the protection of secondary school.

It is kind of a weird feeling when I realised there is no more routine like I was having from Standard 1 to Upper 6. Ahead of me is my uncertain future. Can't imagine what am I gonna be in 10 years time. Can I squeeze myself into a good university and get a course that I am interested in, with quota and so much competition all around the country? That is a big question mark for me right now and probably gonna be the only thing I concern before the releasing of STPM results.

God bless me.

But right now, I wanna enjoy my holidays to the max with my loved ones, ditching the thought of our separations that can all tear my heart apart. So people, call me out when you are free, but I can't guarantee I will have enough cash for starbucks everytime k? Lolx.

Have a great holiday, everyone. ♪

No comments: