Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nostalgia

Went outing with high school besties this afternoon. Everyone is still the same even though we have make-up, our clothing and style are a lot different. We still talked non-stop, laughed like mad and gossip loudly like we used to be. A bunch of sweet memories are well kept in my mind. I still remember the time all of us loved to wear loose T-shirts and pants, thinking we looked nice and hot in them. Haha. Peh hip we called it.

All the while I thought, people will forget and change in their new environment after separation. We try hard to blend ourselves into new people and groups around us so that we will not be left out and live our life alone pathetically. Old memories will be replaced by new experiences and we tend to forget those who used to support and care for us although they were just 10 miles away from us. But somehow, little things around us often recall memories that have been squeezed down to the bottom of our head. I thought of us studying hard and supported each other during SPM examination when I first got my STPM examination slip. Memories of those days when we were still wearing the light blue pinafore are still remain freshly in my mind. And pictures. A lot of pictures, remind me of how crazy and happy we were in high school. I still remember all our seatings in 5S3 classroom and all of your charming smiling faces.

I am looking forward to our next outing, perhaps with more people. Julia is coming back from USA and some others from KL.

Miss you guys heaps.


The bestEST among the best. =)


XOXO

4 comments:

gackyz said...

guek, ur post is so touching. sob!

and

please make a chatbox so that i can rant there. :D

Xinjue´ said...

haha okk. but u will be the only one writting on my chatbox coz only a little knows the existence of this blog XD

gackyz said...

u la dun wanna tell anyone oso oiyor.
oh ya, can borrow me the hearty paws? i wanna be touched too. ehehe!

Xinjue´ said...

watched it on ASTRO
akakakaka
now my eyes are stil swollen =.=