Monday, August 1, 2011

Recent pieces of Life.

It's August already.
We are in the middle of the second half of the year.
Friends are leaving Ipoh for a new semester.
Screw the new system,
we, students of local universities have 1 more month of holiday.
It's supposed to be something worth happy for,
but as I realized a while ago,
too much of a good thing brings more harm than good.

With everybody leaving Ipoh,
I shall pick up the study mood and motivation
and REALLY REALLY start working on my FYP.
I've been talking about it for months
but I never actually did anything.
And then, just yesterday,
I realized I am better off alone if I really want to be productive.
Home is not the best place to work, for me at least,
I always have my parents and the boyfriend to depend on.
They give me the best and prepare everything for me.
I don't even have to think with my own head.
They always find the best solutions for me.
Again, too much of a good thing.

Let me share some pictures first
before I enter my new must-be-motivated month.


I know my hand looks creepy
but what I wanna show is my pair of skinny jeans
that I bought during the previous sembreak at JJ's Soda.
Love it, this dark purple skinny recalls me of SNSD's Gee, 
but I dare not wear it out
because I think it is a little too tight,
and tight pants always make me look skinnier = scarier.
Mom doesn't think I look scary in it though.
She loves it. 

Below are some food pictures I took in Singapore.
Every time I blog about Singapore,
I got tired editing food pictures wtf.
Why Singapore got so many nice looking food one?


Some GreenTea Ice thingy I took in Jurong Point.
Had our desserts during tea time as we had nothing else to do.
Looked good but tasted the opposite.


Fat Fat's.
Didn't try because I don't like milk.


Taken on the same day.
After Jurong Point I forgot where we went to.
Near Orchard Road? HMMM.
This was during dinner.
At a nice western restaurant called Aston.
The food are delicious and the prices are all quite affordable.
That was Fat Fat's huge Epic-Meal-ish burger.


My chicken chop thingy.
Niceeeeeeeee,
especially the side dishes that I've chosen.
After ordered, Fat Fat pointed out it was the same as KFC Snack Plate WTH.

Oh below are all my vain pictures. Hehe.


Nice or not?
Nobody wears like that in Ipoh
so I guess I shall keep it for KL or Penang trip lo.


Dai Gor Hung's birthday.
Waiting to be fetched to Ipoh Parade Kbox.
Stoned in the K room as I don't sing in public.


HOW IRRESISTIBLE THIS DARLING IS.
I can't stop the craving. Ever
It is actually great that I cannot get it easily.
Imagine having a Chatime branch here in Ipoh, gosh,
I truly cannot control myself not to have it every day.
FEI SEI.


Last night.
Going to Tong Sui Gai but still dressed up a little.
Farewell with Fat Fat before the desserts.
Always the same makeup.
And of course, the always-there eye bags.
Must learn some new makeup skills from Jap mags.
People sure are bored of my look liao.


Love love love the ring.
It is a pair of tiny wings. 
Not golden mustache kay!


So Fat Fat brought me to this place.
Candle light dinner. LOL.



Bad picture quality because taken with Ipod.
I look like a witch here WTH.
'Oh sausages I am gonna eat you all
MUAHAHAHAHA'
-________________________________-
Of course I didn't finish it all by myself!
It was a portion for 2.

1 comment:

johnny said...

Gee Gee Gee Gee!!!
=P