Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Corallite.


Life is simple.
I am currently a part-time maid and driver,
plus a 1/2 part-time student
because I spend more time cleaning and driving.
Haha.

Nothing interesting lately.
So let's do some product reviews.
Sorry people.
Need to type. So boring now.

*

\

Stole this from mom
as I am forbidden from using all my favourite fragranced masks.
It is mild enough for my sensitive skin.
How this wash-off mask works:
it triggers all the dirts in the pores and turns them into acnes.
After using it, the next day you will see some tiny pus bags on the face.
But fear not, they don't stay long on your face.
I usually squeeze all those small ones and leave the big reddish ones.
After a day or two, they will be gone
and your skin will look better than ever.
Seriously.


This mascara sucks big time, man.
This thing dries SO SLOW.
Like after 2 minutes, I look upward,
the mascara will kena my eyelids.
This has never happened when I use my MJ.



Just recently, blush became my No.1 favourite stuff in my makeup bag.
Even when I am not wearing any eyeliner and mascara,
I smack a little colour onto the cheeks
so that people will think I just went for badminton before I go shopping wtf.

Those 2 blushes above are my loves.

#1 SilkyGirl 01 Nectar Blush
Although Silky Girl is a Malaysian brand,
their blushes are quite long-lasting.
After a day of outing, it still stays on the cheeks.

#2 Canmake Cream Cheek in 04.
It grabbed my attention because Lena Fujii is the spokesperson of the brand.
WHAT TO DO. It's Lena Fujii. :/
This blush is given by my sis on my 20th birthday. 
It is in coral colour.
Use it when I want to look healthier.
When I wanna act cute, I use the first one
which is also in coral but more pinkish.
Gosh I am such a sucker for coral blushes.

2 comments:

yaoyao said...

heheh i have canmake's cream blush..but mine's no5..hahha..more blinky... :P

Xinjue´ said...

I don't like bling bling blush. Prefer natural colour :D