Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random #2

This is basically a vain post.
Again, just feel like typing
so I am gonna post a lot of crappy pictures
so I can write crappy captions to pass time plus tap tap on my keyboard. :)

*


It was a ponytail day.
Hair is really eff-ed up now.
Going for hair rebonding again, probably after Raya.
OH and I just booked 2 pairs of Freshkon brown lens today.
Struggled for so long on whether to stick to grey or change to brown
because I loooooooove this Shimmering Grey.
No more grey lens for 2 months. :(


Painted my nails hot, neon pink
and I love love love the colour so much.
It goes well with my everyday look
as I like to wear a lot of black, grey and white.

*

How I got myself so FAT these days:


As breakfast. ALL THE TIME.
Look at the yellownessssssssssss.
How can one resist it?!!?!?!
I usually spend the whole morning in McD 
either with magazines or journals
when I go there for breakfast.


Green Tea Frap. My all time fav.
Fattening milk and whipped cream.
Spent the whole afternoon reading CLEO in Starbucks, Parade
to wait for 3pm to fetch my mom.
Saw so many kids smoking in uniform.
TSK TSK TSK.


Lunch/brunch.
Always get that also because it's so cheap and easy to get.
Getting tired of having McD meals soon.
But seriously, McD is the best place to hang out
when I have to eat alone.
Nobody will look at me like I'm an alien.
If I eat alone in a kopitiam,
people will think I am an orphan. Brrrrrr.


Tiramisu donut.
Today @ JJ.
Again, to wait for my mom.


There's no need for me to say.
Everybody knows how crazy a Chatime fan I am.
See, my nail colour goes well with ANYTHING.
So striking. 

*


Downloaded some photography and editing apps.
My iPod got so interesting suddenly.
Haha.
I can play with it all evening.
#lifeofanerd

*


I became so unsociable these days
I'm worried of myself. Seriously.
I get uncomfortable when I am surrounded by too many people.
I avoid crowded places and love quiet corners.
GG.com.


End this vain post with this.
Seldom bare my teeth because they are large and ugly.
Birthday is coming soon
but I don't expect anything like I used to.
Surprises? Nah. I am not 17.
Looking forward to spend the day alone and peacefully in a quiet restaurant.

No comments: