Saturday, August 27, 2011

#likeaboss


Hello, checkers. 
Never knew shades could make such a big difference to a look.
Try to take the shades out in your mind.
Less chic compared to before, isn't it?

Love the shirt.
From PDI, about RM65 (?), if I am not mistaken.


One more.

Oh, hair, 
Y U NO look as nice as you look from the front?
Almost cannot take it anymore.
Saloon saloon!


My skin turned bad these 2 days.
Meaning it is almost THE time of the month again.
Zzzzzzz.
When I have no outings, breakouts will never happen,
then when it is the time everyone comes back to hometown
and there will be many fun outings and trips,
omg all the stupid acnes come kacau.


Time to change to a new pair of shades.
This pair doesn't do me much good
because it was gotten from Parade for only RM19.90.
Haha.
So basically its function is just to make me LOOK good.
Saw a few nice ones in Nose the other day.

*

Was bored today
so I took all my makeup stuff out and cleaned them.
I don't have cleaning tools specially for makeup shits,
so I used my makeup remover.


Look, it worked!!!
Was washing the sponges.
Look at the colour of the water.


Oh this is the makeup brushes set pouch.
Stupid Maybelline concealer always dirty my makeup bag.
I cleaned it and it became so clean.
I should take a picture of it
but I took it out to dry it and am so lazy to purposely go out to take pics.


That's the stupid Maybelline concealer.


See!!
Banjjak banjjak!

Maybe I shall wash my bags tomorrow.

No comments: