Saturday, July 25, 2009

Say hello to KK :)

My first time to the Kota Kinabalu town today. :)
With Soh Chien,
by KK town mini bus.

Had duck + char siew rice as lunch!
Hahahahaha.
That was the best meal I've taken so far since I got here.
The char siew sauce,
was so omg-ly and heavenly delicious.
I am quite sure I will be back for it next week.
It is such a torture having all those Malay meals EVERYDAY in the uni,
and you can never imagine the sort of feeling when you have to stuff them into your mouth
despite how sucky they are,
as there are no more choices around,
and you don't want to have gastric in the middle of the night.
Now I know the true power of pork,
powerful enough to make me move my lazy arse
and wait for the bus to go to the town.

Went to several malls in the afternoon,
as all the malls are kind of near to each other.
The malls here are a lot like the Yik Foong in Ipoh,
only Warisan Square and 1Borneo are something like The Pavillion in KL.
Very extreme right?
I heard one of my roommates saying that Sabah is the poorest states in Malaysia.
But this is almost impossible!
Seeing that the prices of the goods and food here are all so high,
almost double the price in Ipoh!
How come their people are poor???
I have to find it out why is this thing happening.
So bizzarre.

Got ourselves new furniture for our new room. :)
It is so fun to shop for furniture!
We were like I want this, I want this too, I want that.
Spent nearly rm1000 on 2 tilam, 2 chairs, a bolster and a closet.
Would be getting study tables and a water purifier next week!
LOL.

Gotta go back to the reality later. :(
I hate the hostel room.
Did I mention there's a mouse in our room?
Yes!
I think mouses and I have some sort of fate or destiny somehow.
Everywhere I go, there are mouses.
Now I am not scared of them anymore.
I scream, just to scare them, and smirk when I have successfully done so.
Really.

4 comments:

ybyb said...

jia you.. =)

Xinjue´ said...

Thank you :))
you jia you too ya
Get well soon!!

Carmen Tung said...

yea.. finally i know the true power of pork too!!!!
i'll go out from here every weekend and have some pork!!!!
GOSH.... pork is heaven!!!
and i know the importance of tv as well....
and and..
i know how fast money can fly away when u live alone.
=S

Xinjue´ said...

YESHHHH
same as me
now I moved out from uni,
can have pork everyday!
hahahaha