Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back in one piece!

I am back. :D
Emotionally.
Mentally.
But not physically.
LOL.

Assignments are driving me up the wall.
Grrrrrrrrrr.
Why do lecturers like to give us group assginments??
The worse is they want every member in a group to be of different etnic
and from different parts of Malaysia,
because they claimed that UMS is 1Malaysia.
Bullshit.

Am going to move out from hostel very very soon.
Soh Chien and I found a decent house,
which is really neat and clean and near to the bus stop.
We are going to clean our room and get some nice furniture this coming Saturday.
So Soh Chien will be my roommate for 3 years from now. :)
Can't wait to finally cook our own meals and watch TV!
TV!
I haven't see or touch this thing called TV for 3 weeks!
For heaven's sake!
And Youtube too.
The stupid UMS wireless system blocked Youtube and MSN.
Imagine 3 weeks without MSN and Youtube.
Can die right on the spot right???

Boyfriend went to Singapore, finally.
I know,
it is hard,
being separated and both of us in totally different environment and places
might tear us apart, as easy as blinking,
because distance is a notorious relationship killer.
Anyway,
wish for the best and prepare for the worse.

I trust you.

4 comments:

gackyz said...

and i trust both of you. (:

Xinjue´ said...

I trust you too
hahahaha
find you in aug k
bring me to malls in kl
LOL

johnny said...

no worries.
break up d find me lorh.
i help u find bf.
but u nidda pay me d la
:)

Xinjue´ said...

hahahahahaha
u are mui po ar??
busybody la you
study more
XDDD