Saturday, July 4, 2009

Finally.

I AM BACK.

Yea yea yea,
pretty obviously my blog is dead last week.
I was shit busy during orientation week.
Plus there's no wireless or wifi service at my hostel area.
And we gotta register for a pin number to use wireless in the university
which I haven't do so because the registration can only be done started from next week at the library,
which is damn far from my hostel,
because UMS is a terribly big place!
AND during orientation week,
they want us to walk from our hostel to the Dewan Canselor,
which they claimed that dewan is the most beautiful and unique and the largest in South East Asia.

My toes were all injured from all the crazy walking,
and I believe you can see me having a pair of muscular legs during my sem break.
Oh ya!
I am going back to Ipoh in August.
Only for a week.
But that's enough. :D
I miss my bedroom so so so so so undescribably much!

Will write about the orientation later k.
Too many things happened during that week.
Now I gotta go update myself with your guys' blogs. :)
I feel so outdated last week without internet!!!

2 comments:

gackyz said...

at last i see some updates ^^ guekk guekk jia you o ^^

Xinjue´ said...

hahahaha
I wanted to update so so much la I swear
LOL now I know the influence of internet haha
miss you guys!!