Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am not happy here.

People,
I will be dormant for quite some time.

Need time to get used to this new environment,
piling assignments and sucky system in UMS.
Just so you know,
emo-ness has somehow became my best friend right now.
So I won't be blogging so often until the old and usual me return.

And to the blardy 889 miles that set us apart,
you can't beat me down.
Don't even think about it.

Message or call me when you guys miss me k.
I will still read you guys' blogs. :)

3 comments:

johnny said...

hahhaa
so emo meh?
jom la
let's go back ipoh
^^

Julia said...

it's normal to emo, just rmb that u'll be home in a blink of an eye :)))
faster come back ipoh sien till X.X

Xinjue´ said...

yala ju cheong fun
Now i und y ur previous posts all sound so emo
LOL
I damn miss Ipoh lo!

haha julia
I will be back in Aug!
U will still be in ipoh right??