Friday, September 16, 2011

Mojojojo!

OH MY BLOGGING MOJO IS BACK.
Muahahahahahaha!

My previous semester break 
was the second longest break I've had after my STPM break,
and would probably stay on the record for the rest of my life
as I am stepping into working life very soon.
It is now my final year.
I have 2 semesters left,
my next semester break is only a month long.
Not going to have any long breaks like the previous one
unless I can't find any job after graduation. *TOUCHWOOD!

I know I haven't been updating the blog
thus I have A LOT of pictures to share.
Summer break is really the HITO season to take pictures.
Met up with the babes during the break,
and oohlala, they are more of a photo maniac than me.
After every gathering with them,
I had to upload shitloads of pictures to FB to satisfy them. LOL.

Anyways, to not make my page lag like KL's traffic,
I decided to separate the summer stories into several posts.
Coincidentally I am free to do so even after the new semester had started
because I am currently having chicken pox,
so yeah, I have another 1 or 2 weeks of extra holiday.
Muahaha.
Not a good thing though.
Am missing so many things and info from skipping class.
Course mates are getting competitive over EVERYTHING
but I cannot do anything to fight for myself.
I can only stay in my room and think of them tearing each other apart wtf.
I am so dead.

OK this teaser is getting too long.
Going to edit the pictures now.
See you in the next post in a couple of minutes.
Tata.

No comments: