Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lazy bones.

Hi lovelies.
I wonder if anyone misses me.
The blog is so dead and quiet these days.
Never mind, I will continue writing for myself.
I love to read my old blog posts. :)

So, I've returned to the uni for a week now.
It isn't even a week, it's like 3 days,
but I feel like I have been attending classes for 3 weeks.
Days crawl like a clumsy tortoise.
I wish time has a forward button
but at the same time I wish it stays that way
so I can procrastinate for some time.
Like 2 weeks of extra holiday are not enough.
I can't be saved. Seriously.
I am quite sure the coming months will be really hectic.
Deadlines are queuing from October until December.

Whatever.
Let me enjoy the weekend before I start frowning.

I've started to care less about the diet
and have returned to my skincare routine.
The skin was dehydrated during the 2 weeks of chicken pox
so I got some hydrating masks from Skinfood
and they are sooooooooo good.


The Herb Salad sheet mask is my favourite.
It is for sensitive skin and it helps hydrating the skin.
The outcome was so satisfying, I was really amazed.
The essence was absorbed very quickly into the skin,
when I took it off the face after 20 minutes,
basically it was all dry unlike some cheap masks which still drip essence.
At first my face was a little red,
I thought maybe my skin was irritated by the mask,
but the next day when I woke up, whoa,
the redness was gone and all the fine lines were lost in sight too.
It is like I have never skipped my skincare routine.
I am not exaggerating, guys.
This mask is awesome shit.
Really a beauty emergency mask.
Totally love it.

No comments: