Monday, June 13, 2011

Start DIY.

The skin allergy around my eyes has gotten worse.
The patch of redness has somehow spread downwards to the cheeks slowly.
Parents are worried shit
so I was brought to see the handsome doctor we always visit.

Eczema is often inherited,
which is why you can find redness and swell on me and my sis.
I told the handsome doctor that
maybe the chemicals in the cosmetics I used,
or The Faceshop facial masks, are too strong,
so they caused the allergy
because before I used TFS masks, I never had this problem.
Then he was like O.O 'You are so young, why do you need facial masks'
I argued with him and said 'No I am already 22 this year'
then he was like O.O bigger and asked me not to be so greedy.

Doctor, I really have big pores and pimples mah. T.T

Then he said cosmetics do more harms than good to human.
75% harm and only 25% good, he said.
He told me to use cucumbers as eye masks
instead of TFS shits. =.=

Ok I am gonna DIY my facial masks from now on wtf.
Doctor, lei hou yeh. T.T

No comments: