Sunday, June 12, 2011

Party rocking.

I have been so busy recently.

Went to Penang with course mates


and this lovely girl of mine.
Shopped shopped shopped,
ate ate ate,
drink drank drunk,
and we freaking had -


CHATIME. Oh yeah!
There are so many Chatime branches in Penang.
Why don't they open one in Ipoh?!!!
I don't want Each-a-cup pleaseeeeeee.

Went to Sasa's sis' wedding dinner the day after I got back from Penang.
Which was yesterday, actually.
Was tired shit
but tried my best to look the best.
Went to Euro House for 2nd round.
Introduced them Savanna Dry
and they love it, as expected. ;)


The obvious sleepiness WTH.

Went to my dad's school charity event just now.
My role was to accompany my mom
as she wanted to watch my dad but she didn't want to go alone.


That was my handsome dad giving speech.


Remember I had skin allergy when I first got back from Sabah?
After having some big fat juicy prawns in the previous wedding dinner
it freaking returned,
and this time it got worse.
I have two red rings around my eyes now
and it is so ugly I swear.
So, to not embarrass my parents,
I used the iced handkerchief method to get rid of the swell
and applied several coats of green base to cover the redness
and I think it looked better.
At least I didn't look that scary anymore.


That eyebag under my right eye was kinda the usual size of my eyebag wtf.
Considered as very successful as the redness was unseen.
Maybe next time I can teach you guys the iced handkerchief method via this blog. ;)
I found it pretty effective, actually.
Very lazy to edit away all the acne marks.
Concealer all gone after the event
because I perspired. 


Next time must go out like this.
Btw that's my new shades!
Cool or notttttttttttt.  ♥

No comments: