Tuesday, June 21, 2011

As mentioned.

A mask a week is one of my habits.
And I am loving it
because I feel refreshed and pampered after a mask.
It's like giving my skin an essence spa.
It is so awesome to feel the difference after every mask
as each of them brings different benefits to the skin.

However thanks to the strong fragrance in my cosmetics/mask
and the fragment of eczema in my DNA
I am forced not to apply facial mask for a certain period.
It is a plain torture for me.
It is a habit,
I need time for the change.

During this disastrous period, DIY mask is my saviours.
Meaning I refuse to get rid of facial masks entirely from my life.
Hehehehehe.
According to handsome doctor,
natural ingredients are not harmful to the skin
and will not worsen my skin allergy
so I looked up my Youtube subscriptions.
I've subscribed quite a number of the beauty channels
and I am glad I did because I learn a lot from them.




This was the one I tried last week.
Surprisingly IT WORKED. MIRACLE.
Love love love love!
By the way, many of Bubz's videos are very inspiring.
She has sensitive skin herself
so she often makes use of natural ingredients for skincare.
Her latest video is about cleansing the face with only oatmeal.
Interesting huh.

The mask is super easy to make.


Those are the only ingredients needed for a healthy skin. ;)
Got the cocoa powder from Tesco Extra for RM6.99
and the yogurt for RM1.49.
Honey from a relative. Their family business.
Follow the steps from the Youtube tutorial
and you are supposed to get something like this:


It's actually quite watery,
and it smells really nice and yummy. Haha.


Sexy?? 
MUAHAHAHAHAAH.

Am gonna make it again tonight.
I want my large pores to shrink shrink shrink until they are hardly to be seen.
Yeeeeeha!

p/s  If you want a thicker mask,
you can put in more cocoa powder.
It'll turn darker and thicker in texture.
Like this:


No comments: