Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shoo shoo.

 I shall get rid of my emo-ness.

Grandma's blood pressure is more stable now,
so my uncle came and took her home.
My caretaker role is officially over
until grandma comes to stay for her next-checkup.

Posted some shits on the blog last night
because I was emo.
However I am having good mood today.
I shall go out more often.
Good food always heal the mood.

So I had my fringe cut just a week ago.
I look like this now:


Of course my hair is not that straight anymore after I washed it.
I think I am gonna visit the saloon for Sasa's sis' wedding dinner
because after blowing, my hair looks thicker.
Thick hair FTW. T.T


I FREAKING GOT THE ROUGEBERRY EAU DE TOILETTE.
Secretly, of course.
Mom wouldn't give me pocket money anymore
if she finds me spending on these 'unnecessary' stuff again.
Anyway, the eau de toilette is awesomeeeee.
I freaking love the scent.
Found that nice scent is a good-mood booster, really.
;)


p/s Just found out that the Rougeberry eau de toilette is a limited-edition product.
HUHHHHHHHH.
Should I grab another bottle????

No comments: