Saturday, October 17, 2009

Snakes!

Am currently doing lab reports on marine reptiles and mammals.
Done with the turtles, now dealing with sea snakes.
Snake is really a disgusting animal.
As I was searching though Google Images to find pictures of sea snakes
because oh hell I gotta draw one of the specimens,
I had goosebumps, seriously,
and the urge of clicking on the red button
on the top right hand side of the page was so strong.

Called back home in the morning because uncle and grandma is now in Ipoh.
Chatted with my aunt
and she was amazed by the fact that I can actually cook,
even though they are only canned food.
She was like 'Oh my. How do you know how to cook canned food?'
Me replied 'Need to heat it only mah.'
Aunt 'Wah, how come you turn into such lady-ish already?'
Me 'Ah gim, it's just canned fooooooood.'
SWEAT.

Now that I realise, a month later I will be on my way home.
Phew.
Time does flies huh.
One more week to study week.

2 comments:

gackyz said...

snakes are disgusting.
are u reflecting on our zodiac guek? haha


miss cha

Xinjue´ said...

nooo
we are hot snakes
exception XD
miss u too!!
cant wait to go back! :D