Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back, for once :)


Miss me?

I know my blog was completely dead in the past few weeks.
Laziness and those slacking have already started to kick in long ago.
Finals are near and assignments still halfway done.
Have no idea,
I can have my textbook on my laps
but not bothered to even open the freaking book and read a single sentence in the text,
and just have my eyes glued to the laptop screen for the whole freaking day.
Holycrap.

Went out a lot lately.
Downloaded a lot of stuff lately.
And addicted to Boys Like Girls lately, once again.
The new album is such a bomb!

Pesta Tanglung was disappointing.
Seats were too little, the sound system was kinda bad,
and the performances, GAH, SamTet is a whole lot better in Dragon Dance and stuff.
Anyway, went to 1Borneo for a movie before we went to the pesta.
A Perfect Getaway.
Another disappointing piece.
Those bloody scenes were like so-so,
but pity me, Phong was sitting next to me.
She was like 'OMG, very painful!' or 'ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!'
when she saw anyone got stabbed in the movie,
then I was the one who kena pinched.

Will try to update more often.
Hehe.
Not a promise,
but still, try my best la.
LAZY MAH. :P

No comments: