Thursday, October 29, 2009

Please tell me it is normal.

Holyshit.
Got scared by a ghost of a little girl in Ghost Whisperer.
I jumped and nearly dropped my specs.



I am just going to post a short one
'cause I am doing the same thing everyday for four or five days straight.
Wake up in the morning, study, nap, drama, then say good night to the world.
Not that I don't wanna update you guys about my life lately,
it is just that I am actually living super lifelessly.
Drama and pc games are my only entertainment.
And talking of study week,
it seems like I don't study much
even though the crazy finals are really near,
they are burning my eyebrows as a chinese cliche says.
I really want to do well and show people how much I can do
but I just can't sit still for more than half an hour.

Pathetic or not?



Anyway,
got a brown shopping bag today.
Save the environment. :)

Becoming more like auntie.
Damn.

No comments: