Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chopsticks licking good!



Took the very first bite of S.U.S.H.I today!
Surprisingly, it was good!

Fyi, I am not a sushi person.
My closest friends all know about that.
No matter how many times they advise/lure/force me,
I would say NO! and continue to sip my green tea.
I have totally no idea where did the courage or curiosity pop out of,
my hand automatically reached for one of the plates on the conveyor belt,
and took a bite without hesitation.

I guess I was too hungry atm.
Haha.
Oh well, it was so satisfying I swear!
Then I began to try some other types of sushi
but I still dare not try the raw ones.
One step at a time.
Maybe someday I would have the guts to try the raw salmons. :)

2 comments:

cmeng said...

U EAT SUSHI!!!!!???????

Xinjue´ said...

YESSSS
the sky is falling down
hahahaha