Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yes. Update. LOL

Sorry for the dead-blog-phenomena.
Tend to abandon my blog that I almost forgot I even have one.
Have been crazily busy over the weeks
due to assignments and the coming tests and presentations.
The workload is really much,
which makes university life the synonym of INSANITY.
Seriously.

Anyway,
it is the two ikan bilis' 20th birthday.
Both were borned on the same day, went to the same school for 13 years,
and now taking the same course and going to every class together.
Destined to be ikan bilis-s.
Hahaha.
Know how did the name come from?
One of them who loves to give people funny nicknames called me shark
because I am taking Marine Science,
and guess what,
I called her ikan bilis as return because she is in Environmental Science.
Yeah I know it is a tad bit lame,
as long as I have funny names for me to call.
*Evil grin*

So me and the two smelly ikan went for Kenny Roger's after class at 1.
The branch here has nothing different compared to Ipoh branch,
just that they provide a larger portion of side dishes but a smaller chicken.
Yup, weird.
I prefer this way, though.
I always can't finish my Kenny Roger's chicken back in Ipoh,
but today I finished it!
Like a miracle!
LOL.

Ok I am seriously started to talk crap.
Let you guys see my room alright?
Since I never post any pictures up from the day I reached Sabah.
Plus some recent pics.
There are more coming soon
because I got my new baby blue Sony DSC-T90! :D




Lens effect. Hehe.



With the SIAO po at my home sweet home.


Two mysterious ikan bilis at the airport.


I brought this into MarryBrown.


TITAS lecture hall.


Ikan bilis Phong's drawing. Can you believe this??? Her lab report.



Funny cup of Kenny Roger's.



Look at those shiny corns!! *Slurp!*

No comments: