Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Severe homesick

I wanna straight away board the plane and go back to Ipoh so badly.

My lovely parents.
My darling sis.
My crazy SS Gang.
My mum's soup.
Precious time with my family.
My grandma's dishes.
The scent of my clean bed sheet.
Shopping and gossip session with the sister.
My dad's silly cha-cha.
The beautiful smile on their faces.
Taugeh chicken.
Fu Yong Siu Pau.
TV and the astro.
Even my mum's nagging.

I miss home incredibly much.
Who can make me a time machine
so that it can bring me to the 15 of August?

Am feeling so blue atm.

:(

8 comments:

johnny said...

ahhaa.
what did i tell u
told u u will be emo and miss home and the parents d la
HAHAHHAHhAHAHa

Eugene said...

now im in uni, only i know hows the feeling of home sick =(
Cheer up anyway ;)

EnJuNz said...

home sick is contagious.
After reading this I realize how much I miss my double bed at HOME. T.T

Xinjue´ said...

Aiks
I miss Ipoh food so de much!
I und how you feel jor ju cheong fun!
Taugeh chicken!
LOL!

cheer up too dai gor hung
you are so near to Ipoh
:D

I miss my king-size bed omg!
When I'm home, I am gonna roll on the bed every night
haha

Carmen Tung said...

I DUN WANNA THINK OF HOME~~~~~~
T.T
this is so sad.....
i dun wanna go home because i dun wanna feel sad...
T.T

Xinjue´ said...

Huh?
tung,what happened?

ybyb said...

i wanna buy bus ticket and balik rumah.. =P

Xinjue´ said...

LOL
balik la
you guys can only see me in nov if you miss this chance o
haha