Monday, August 31, 2009

Cool thing to share with you guys!

Finally completed the drawing of the 20 species of invertebrates!
It took me freaking 2 whole days to finish it,
from morning until the moment I hit the sack.
No kidding.
That lecturer is really mad, man!
This is only our first assignment with her.
Fortunately it is a group work,
so I don't have to draw all 120 and more species all by myself.
I can't imagine how much work we have to do
for she will be our lecturer for the next 5 semesters I guess.

So,
took a break of course,
after 2 bloody days of drawing wo.
Then I saw this on the Big Bang Fansite,
which made me go like WOW.



Don't you think it is awesome??
The stage, the moves, the costumes, and the HAIR!
Oh my goodiness.
I like the way they present the concept of his songs,
especially Breathe.
And I like the steps of Heartbreaker,
so unique, so bizzare, so... GD.
LOL.
Love the apple-printed pants!
Downloaded the album yesterday, by the way!
The album is mainly about his pain and suffering and sacrifices as a singer.
You know, no freedom and all that.
The dancers even wore masks,
so suitable to be released now,
before the H1N1 thingy dies down.
LOL.

And mind you guys,
that hair of his is not white.
It is light blondeeeeeeeee.
Really cool can die.

No comments: