Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Surprisingly

I said Yes when a friend asked me to hit the gym with him.
Ended up not touching any gym stuff though,
went swimming at the swimming pool just beside it.
If only I had a pair of sport shoes
I would run on that lovely treadmill
and maybe do at least 100 sit-ups so I can have Yuri's abs.
Anybody wants to sponsor me a pair of cheap sport shoes?
LOL.

Will be having the most important presentation of the semester tomorrow
but I am simply not motivated to work.
My slides are not fixed,
have not written the script,
have not read up anything
have not ironed my formal shirt.
I am just sitting here like a zombie and blogging without a purpose
because I was reading blogs and my fingers are itchy.
What the hell.

OK I must start working after my late lunch!
Roommate is so sweet to have thought of me
when she was buying some famous homemade pizzas near the stadium. :)

I hope I don't get shot for my project title.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow's presentation!

No comments: