Saturday, October 29, 2011

Follow-up

The presentation went well
although I talked like a bullet train due to my nervousness.
I was so nervous before the presentation
I kept wanting to use the restroom.
Thank God I didn't get any harsh comments from the lecturers
but a few friendly advises.
Hallelujah. LOL.

Went out really often lately,
and of course the cash flows out from my wallet even more frequently.
Million thanks to the course mates
for always bringing and inviting me for dinners
so I can settle all my cravings especially my bubble tea craving.
Muahaha.
Never stop having bubble tea.
I am so spoilt by them now.
This is NOT good.


Anyway, bought some kind of spray from The Bodyshop today,
100 mL for RM25 only!!
It's The Bodyshop's Member's Day.
What the heck, such a great deal!
And I LOVE THE SCENT TO THE MAX.
Am really really a berry freak.
It actually smells more like passion fruit. :)
Not going to spray on linens and in the room of course.
Must spray on myself so I smell like fruits.
Hahaha.

No comments: