Thursday, October 13, 2011

Return to life.

OH this blog is so dead.

I've been so emotional lately.
Often have several ups and downs everyday.
Auntie Red is gonna visit soon.

Life is hectic.
Reports and assignments never stop coming.
I haven't completed even the Chapter 1 of my FYP,
let alone my proposal slides.
Presentation in 2 weeks time.
So dead. Am so doomed.

Have no time to read.
Sad case.
Need to brush up my English BADLY.
Nowadays I speak like my tongue is tangled.

Lecturer showed some crocodile documentaries in the class.
Learnt a few facts about crocodiles,
and holy cow, they are scary shit.
Uh uh, you'd better not mess with the crocs.

Going to the beach with the course mates this weekend.
Having some issues with some of them
so I am not sure if I'd enjoy myself
but oh well, it is always good to get tanned
and watch some muscles during the hectic days.
Helps in reducing the stress.
Worry the tan lines later.

I know this is random.
Just to tell that I am alive.
Not happy these days, but still alive. :)

No comments: