Monday, July 18, 2011

My magical journey with HP.


My affection for the Harry Potter series doesn't end here.
I think I will still be rereading the books until I am tired of the story.

I was in Standard 4 when I first touched my first HP book.
It was Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, in Chinese version,
for I was still a Chinese bookworm at that moment.
I turned to English books only when I was in Form 4 or 5.
After reading the 4th book of the series,
I started to get all 3 previous books
and read them from the beginning to the very end, for so many times.

However I wasn't fond of the series after that
because the 5th book released so late after the 4th book.
Until recently, the final HP movie was about to release.
Looking at the movie poster, the love for the series suddenly came back to me.
I started reading from the first book.
Although I've read the first 4 books for so many times,
they still surprise me,
they still make me stay up late to read.
Wanted to finish the series before the movie goes on screen
but I didn't make it.
Stopped at the 6th book where Dumbledore died.

Watched the movie with mixed feelings today.
Happy because it's Harry Potter wey!!,
sad because it is the last movie of the series,
and was so heartbroken when I saw Hogwarts being destroyed
and all the good wizards dying.
Now Lupin has gone too, oh gosh.
I am so gonna cry a river when I read the book.

I think I am going to watch it again in the cinema.
Guys, if you want to watch the movie,
please do ask me out also.
I don't mind watching it for a few more times.
After all it is Harry Potter wey!!

No comments: