Friday, July 15, 2011

I am bored tonight.

This is my 600th post, by the way. :)

Staying at home on a Friday night.
How lifeless.
Anyhow I am more of a home person.
Sometimes I'd rather stay at home, 
watch TV or read for the whole evening,
without the need to dress up, make up and all.

OK. I'm gonna show you guys 
things I always restock in my beauty cabinet.
If you don't like to read skincare stuff, 
go read my Phuket trip post below alright.
This post is written just to kill time.


Hada Labo facial cleansers.
This moisturizing one was my first tube.
The second tube, which is the one I am using day and night now,
is for whitening purpose.
Both are bubble facial wash.

Hada Labo Gokujyun.
Using the second tub.
Basically using the whole range
except for the daytime toner
because the Hada Labo toner I got has Vitamin C extract in it
so I use it only at night.
This brand is awesome awesome awesome.
Am using their makeup remover too.

Biore UV Daily Care Gel.
Using the fourth bottle.
Water based. Thus fast absorption and not sticky.
I use it on normal days
when I go for lectures and outings.

Mentholatum lipbalm.
I have both in gel and stick.
The stick one has SPF15 so I use it more often than the gel one.
I use the gel one in lecture halls
because gel form is more moisturizing.
I am blessed with thick lips 
but they are always dry and chapped.
See, nothing is perfect.

Protopic.
This is for my allergic skin around the eyes and lips.
I use it every night to prevent the allergy from happening again.
It always works well unless you stop applying them.
Then your allergy will come back again.
The downside of it is you have to depend on it.
It is strongly recommended by a handsome doctor.
This is the only allergy ointment that can be used by babies.
It is not cheap though.
Got it for RM130 per tube.
Using second tube.

Skinfood Coffee Body Scrub.
Just restocked this baby today.
Using second tub.
Awesome body scrub with coarse grains.
Dislike the strong coffee scent though.
Struggled for so long at JJ's Skinfood outlet today.
Almost got the new pink salt body scrub
but bought this at last.
The pink salt one doesn't seem to have big grains.
I love coarse coarse grains. LOL.

Maybelline Perfect Concealer.
Nice coverage.
Using second tube.
First tube got stolen by my sis.

Majorlica Majorca 3rd Gen Mascara.
I do not use any other brand of mascara other than MJ.
They have the best mascara compared to the other drugstore cosmetic brands.
Sis loves it too.
Using my third MJ mascara.

Maybelline's gel eyeliner.
Another favourite cosmetic of mine.
Second tub now.
The best I've ever used so far.
Waterproof. 
Never smudge a bit all the while I've been using it.

I always make sure I have all these products in the cabinet.
Except for the cosmetics, maybe.
I don't apply make up when I am in Sabah.
The weather just doesn't allow me to.

All of them you can get from drugstores.
Affordable, effective and simply amazing.

2 comments:

ermie said...

hey, I wanna ask u about the Protopic, cuz I am using it too,, laz time the doctor gave me for my eyes, but I am not sure i allergy f wat,so can I noe wat is ur case?

Xinjue´ said...

Eczema, like a skin allergy
the skin around my eyes gets swollen and red and it starts to peel after a while
I think my allergy is caused by the fragrance in my makeup/skincare products or maybe in food like prawns and alcohol
so get non-fragrance skincare products ya if you are having the same case as mine :)