Thursday, April 21, 2011

Slacking week.

Hola chicos guapos out there!
Here's a tiny update
since Johnny zai complained about the deadness of the blog.
I know you miss me.
Muahahaha.

Am wondering is this study week or slacking week.
I can only read 2 chapters a day.
After 2 chapters of accounting
I would stick my eyes to the laptop
and watch like 5 episodes of TBBT in a day.
Sien.
How am I supposed to score like that?

Bought Nestle La Cremeria ice cream today
because I finished my previous Walls ice cream
and oh gosh the La Cremeria is so frigging awesome.
Bought Chocolate Hazelnut flavour.
Here's the picture I grabbed from the net:


OMG it is really really creamy
and there's a generous portion of hazelnuts in it = LOVE MAX.
Next I am gonna try the Vanilla Cashew flavour. Weee.

Going to the gym tomorrow.
Must shake some fats off the abs and thighs.

No comments: