Sunday, April 17, 2011

In the middle of something.

Sorry for not updating my blog AGAIN.
I bet everyone is busy with their work now
nobody's gonna read my blog
so that makes no difference anyway. Haha.

How are you guys doing????

As I mentioned and ranted thousands of times in my previous posts,
I was damn busy throughout the semester,
seriously I didn't even have time to shit,
until recently study week has finally started.
Even though I still have assignments and reports to submit,
at least it's finally the end of all the lessons,
which means lecturers have no more chance to give us more work.
LOL.
And I kind of completed everything I need to do.
Am waiting for Monday to submit them,
then I can concentrate on preparing my finals.

The life of working non-stop is definitely a dull life.
I have no interesting stories to tell
or nice pictures to share,
but certainly, I have learnt so much so much in this semester.
Now I know that there are always hardship in whatever we do,
things do not always go like how we plan,
and that determination and patience are as important as vitamin C and carbs.
Not only that, I have learnt so so much more
I can give lectures on lessons in life now. Zzz.

I think I deserve a break after 3 months plus of hard work.
Seriously I feel so lifeless.
The only moment that perks me up everyday is lunch time
because I always go for good food with the course mates to reward ourselves.
Good food can always help us to forget all the work for a while,
and also help me to forget how little amount of money I still have in my bank account wtf.
I spent super much on food in this semester.
Am gonna survive on bread and eggs next week.
Oh no Sushi Bonanza starts tomorrow,
so I'd probably have to starve in the first week of the finals. :(
Oh maybe I can share pictures of sushi tomorrow.
Or maybe not. They are boring.
OK I'll only post sushi pictures if they are not from Sushi King.
Maybe Sushi Tei before I left? :)

Sorry I know this post is boring.
Because the author is bored.
Anyway I hope I tahan through the finals.
Really really look forward to the semester break.
Mom is already counting down the days in every phone call.
Having a lot of fun plans for the break and I freaking can't wait!

2 comments:

-eeMuN- said...

drop by to say hi...hahaha...i also super long din update my blog d...=)
almost forgot tat i've one...^^

gambateh for ur exam ya...goin back ipoh for sem break?

Xinjue´ said...

hihi! :D
of course going back to ipoh
I miss the food! :S