Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kimchi!

Back from the crazy KL trip with my beloved SS.
Had a great time teasing and chatching up with each other.
Took 2 days of japanese and korean food,
Starbucks coffee and Krispy Kreme.
A little crazy, I think.

Anyway,
it was my first time trying out korean food
and its first impression to me was
KOREAN FOOD IS CRAZILY SPICY.
No joke.
Even their kimchi.

On our way back to Ipoh after having our supper at Kampar,
we hit a cow on the road WTH.
There were like 3 cows running to the main road all of a sudden,
and we did not have time to stop the car.
It was already nearly 12.30 midnight
so we dare not go down and check on the cow.
Jiji's car is spoilt but luckily the engine could still function.
Our faces were all pale white all the way back, I swear.
Totally freaked out okay.
Don't know how's the cow now.
Rest in peace, cow.

Pictures at facebook.
Lazy to update here.

No comments: