Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am home.


The three-weeks exam period is finally over.
Was struggling like mad especially during the last few days.
Everyone was already in holiday mood then,
although the last few papers were the most torturing of all.
Do you know how does it feel to force yourself to study in a holiday mood?
It sucks.

Anyway, I am back in Ipoh now!
Nothing has changed
except for the KFC outlet in Bercham.
It is now in burning red
which reminds me of Air Asia.
Damn.
The standing fan in my room is gone,
replaced by an antique fan WTH.
There's wireless at home now.

Last time when I was home for the one-week holiday,
it felt like waking up from a dream.
I was in Sabah in the dream, and the next moment I woke up in my room.
This time,
it feels like coming home after a long long trip.
Now my bedroom doesn't have the scent that belongs to me anymore.
My bedsheet, my pillows, my blanket,
they don't have the usual smell that they usually have all the while before I went to Sabah.
I am so gonna bring that scent back to my room
so it is complete as MY room.
LOL.

Am going to visit some form six teachers in Sam Tet tomorrow morning.
:)

No comments: