Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tagged by Yean

Okay. Here it goes.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I am doing this because my dad SNATCHED the remote control and happily watching the news in the living room now.

2. This is the first time ever I am actually doing this tagging thingy. Most of the time I just ignore them and pretend I don't know my name is on the tagging list. LMAO.

3. I blog because I like to type.

4. Basically I like all colours, bright or dark. My favourite colour varies from time to time. Depends on the colour of my favourite newly bought items.

5. My favourite colour is bronze now because I just got a new bronze gladiators from Vincci. LOL.

6. I used to drink a lot of water when I was in high school. I brought almost 1000ml of water to school everyday and vowed to finish them before school.

7. Because of that, my classmates called me Ponteng Jess, as I always sneaked out from class to the toilet then to F4 for the juicy gossips. =) I miss those days.

8. I have no idea how Mr. Chua never failed to make me feel sleepy whenever he started talking in his chemistry class.

9. I like to listen to music when I bathe. Haha.

10. I miss the beach. Never been to the beach for ages.

11. I can live very well without my handphone. Even sometimes I wish it could just disappear into thin air.

12. Pink is not my colour! Although I always paint my nails pink. LOL.

13. I loveeeeeee to wear shorts, bet everyone knows that. They are so much convenient than long pants and it is so comfy to walk in shorts.

14. I don't like to tie my hair. My mum says it is a waste not to tie hair into different style. Excuse me mum, do you want me to go shopping with my hair tied into a bun?

15. I like to shop alone.

16. I like strawberry flavoured food.

17. I always choose vanilla over chocolate and I hate chocolate ice cream. Umm, hate is a little too strong. I mean dislike.

18. I would get all emotional when I don't have a book or magazine to help me kill time.

19. I can't sleep when there is nothing for me to hug throughout the night. That's why I love my bolster.

20. I always borrow things from my mum, like her bags and cosmetics, but I never return them to my mum. Haha.

21. I regretted giving up piano in Form 3 just because of the bloody PMR. It would be so nice if I could play all the classics. I always love piano classics!

22. I am usually the one calling for mcd and pizza deliveries for my sis and I, and the one dashing out to pay when the food arrives, AND the one cleaning up after the meal. Pathetic. I live as a maid.

23. I like cinema with popcorn and ice lemon tea.

24. Okay, I am getting bored with this. LOL.

25. Yay! I am done!

No comments: