Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shortie.

Here comes the third week of March.

Days have been good lately
despite the mood swings brought by my new job.
It is inevitable.
It is only because I am a beginner, they say,
but I think otherwise.
I will always be mad whenever these things happen,
no matter I am just recently into this field
or after I have taught for 20 years.
My intention is to educate, with all my heart and soul,
and only God knows educating is not an easy job.

Gonna have a 1-week break after this week.
And of course,
I will never give up any chance to meet the boyfriend.



We are so lucky we finally have a romance movie to watch!
Errr. Not entire romance, though,
but it is good enough!
Whenever we wants to watch romance movies,
there would be only horror movies on the screen,
and when we feel like watching horror movies,
we can only find romance.
Screw it. Lol.
So this time we are so gonna watch this.
Horror + romance.
It's our thing! Hahaha.

No comments: