Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jibber-jabber.

SO, obviously I failed in completing the January Reading Challenge,
which means only one thing:
I have a life.
Haha.
Read 7 books in a month, though.
It's quite a huge success already,
given that I have to work 6 days a week.

You guys know how much I love yogurt.
I used to dislike it before I even tried it.
I didn't like anything dairy so I assumed yogurt tastes like shit.
Thanks to the boyfriend, which wasn't my boyfriend then
when he gave me the little yogurt spoon
and asked me to try,
and from that moment on,
I've been loving yogurt until now.
There's always a six pack of yogurt now in my fridge.
When I finish them all, I just couldn't stop thinking that
Gosh now I have no yogurts in my fridge what am I gonna do.
Is that addiction, by the way?

Anyway, googled the best time to have yogurt
as I wanna get the greatest benefits.
What for paying and eating without getting any advantages right?
And the result was in the morning, as breakfast,
or as an afternoon snack.
I always knew yogurt is good for digestion,
but now I realized,
there are also carbs, proteins, and sodium in it,
which provides energy, muscle/cell building blocks,
and water and electrolyte balance control,
which means it is probably THE BEST thing to have after exercising.

So guys, dig in and enjoy that bottle of yogurt
instead of fast food and sugary food!

Just some random thoughts.

No comments: