Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Change

My first time shopping in La Senza. I used to think that the designs of La Senza were over the top. The striking colours, crazy patterns on the fabrics, the complicated designs of the straps, even the layout of the shop - all these made me think that only hiao ladies would get this brand. Little did I know that I would become one of the hiao ladies.

Thought of getting my undergarments there because it is quite a well-known international brand, and there was a promotion, so I decided to give it a try. Unexpectedly I kind of fell in love with their bras. They are so comfy. OMG. Much more comfy than any bra I'd ever tried on. It was crazy. They also have a lot of lacey designs I swear I swooned a little when I was choosing which to try on. I circled the shop for so long. Lost in a sea of colourful and gorgeous bras. The sales assistant was very helpful, and I was really amazed by her efficiency.

I don't think I can go back to RM15 bras now.

By the way, I am changing my skincare range. Been using Hada Labo for more than 5 years. Now that I turned 25, I have to take skincare really seriously if I don't want to look like a hag when I hit my big-3. Will be using Beaubelle which was recommended by my beauticians and that is the brand they always use on my face during facials. I am using the second tube of their night mask, and it is treating me well so far. Let's see of this skincare range could live up to my expectation. I would be crushed if it failed me. It is supposed to work because the products are not cheap.

Seriously. Girls need more money as we grow older. Sad, but true. How are we going to maintain our looks and youth if we don't have a job that pays well? Girls, climb higher!

No comments: