Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just another I-feel-like-typing kind of day.

I know I should be updating my Taipei trip Part 2
but I don't have the time. YET.
Coming soon, coming soon.

And I will probably be writing a post about my S3.
If I have the time and the mood.
Time is really limited now, for me.
I have too many good books on the list awaiting me,
and seriously, I can't wait to finish them,
because I have discovered more and more nice books along the way,
and I realized I will NEVER EVER finish reading all the good books in the world.
All the book companies just keep publishing awesome books
and stupid me had missed so many good ones in the past
so I dug them all out and started reading them, e.g. the House of Night series.
My list of To-be-read books will never be shortened.
It will only get longer and longer
unless I stop visiting bookstores and Goodreads,
which is almost impossible.
Plus recently I really feel like re-reading all the old books that I have.
Harry Potter series, the Shopaholic series,
Twilight series, etc. etc.
Gosh I miss all of them so so much.
Now you tell me, where do I find the time to do other things? :(

No comments: