Friday, November 9, 2012

The four-letter word.

October 2012 was a fabulous month.
In fact, it was the best month in my 23 years of living on this Earth.

Firstly,
a 1-week trip to Taiwan. FINALLY.
Been wanting to visit Taiwan since 3-4 years ago
but couldn't find the right time and nobody really did plan for it,
until this July, when I was studying for finals in Starbucks with someone,
he randomly suggested the trip.
Of course I was like YES YES YES with my head nodded non-stop like crazy.
So we booked the ticket 2 days after that
and here you go.


Busy Taipei street.
I seriously love the traffic lights, wide pedestrian lanes, the night lights, and the crowds.
We chose October because it would be autumn,
not too cold, not too hot.
Although we didn't see any romantic orange leaves dropping off from trees,
the weather was lovely.
There was sun in the day, but the chilly wind balanced up the warmth.
Perfecto.

Secondly,
my convocation which marked the end of my 3-year degree course.
Went back alone to KK 5 days earlier
and I was surprised by the fact that I actually missed that place.
Went around the city and gasped at the changes in just 3 months,
had all the nice food that can only be found in KK (gosh I miss yu zap mian),
and hung out with the ex-classmates and lecturers.
Then, a day before the event,
picked up family from the airport.


It was a good day, and thank god, 
it started to rain right after we had enough of photo taking sessions.
Haha.
Not to say I am proud that I finally graduated,
because the end of university life means the beginning of society life,
but I was really glad to see that my parents were happy
and my dad, for the first time, 
wanted to take pictures with me for so many times, like,
when we were walking back to the car from the hall,
he spotted a nice tree, then he was like,
stop stop stop, let's take a picture here.

And thanks to my sis,
who still attended my convocation even though she had a test the day after.
Pitiful her gotta take her notes with her everywhere.
And while we were sleeping, she studied with all the lifeless Famous Amos cookies.
And because of her test, she had to leave a day earlier,
so she missed out coconut pudding and the loveliest sunset and resort in Tuaran.
Pity pity.

And thirdly,
a new relationship that was totally unexpected.


Everyone had noticed, apparently,
because we just couldn't hide it.
It sounds incredibly cheesy, but trust me,
when you are showered in bliss and happiness,
nothing seems to matter.

We were together almost everyday after he came back from Australia.
So the whole October was all about him.
He was the one who suggested the Taiwan trip,



and he also attended my convocation with me,
as my ex-course mate and also my boyfriend. Haha.



Although there were doubts,
I am glad that I found him and made him The One,
because without him, I would never know what true happiness and bliss are.
He always gives me the best and treats me like I am the most precious gem.
Although there were some downs,
like I lost my iPod, inevitable gastric, etc.,
everything turned out fine when he was around.
He is my bodyguard, my driver,
my second dad (he feeds me a lot and frowns when I take unhealthy food,
and he hates the Maybelline eye shadow palette with glitters
that always makes me tear, haha),
my BFF, and my love.
He was with me in two of the most significant events in my life,
and I am sure a lot more will come in the future.

Next up, Christmas. :)


I believe he was the reason I had the best October of my life. 

No comments: