Thursday, February 23, 2012

Updates.

Have 4 major subjects in total for this final semester.
All 4 of them start at 10 a.m. every morning
but because they fall respectively on Monday to Thursday,
the course mates suggested to cram the 4 classes plus tutorials into 2 days
so all of us have more time to concentrate on our FYP.
For this week I can still wake up at 8 something
but after this week I'll have to change my alarm back to 6 a.m.
FML.
So must get enough sleep this week!
The class tomorrow is still at 10 a.m. for now
so I have time to blog a little before I go to dreamland. :)

Flew back to KK on Monday
but today I feel like I have stayed here for 3 months already.
CNY break feels like a dream to me.
Short breaks always cause illusions like that.
Things are pretty much the same here.
Still having the same bed sheets, electronic devices, stationary, books,
same bedroom smell, same wardrobe with super boring tees, 
the same bottle of the never-ending Schwachkopf shampoo that I have been using for the last 2 years, etc.
It almost seems like I never left.
Creepy.

My car battery died, as expected.
The roommate went to Tawau 
so Phong and I have been using her car these few days
and I am glad to announce that
I FREAKING KNOW HOW TO DRIVE AN AUTO CAR NOW!
Finally I don't panic when I drive an auto car
and I know what PRND123 mean.
LOL.
I feel a bit down now when I think of driving my manual car after tomorrow
but somehow I miss driving manually.
I am complicated as that.
Even I don't understand myself sometimes.

OK 12.20a.m. liao better sleep now.
End this post with my recent pictures.




Having bangs is so convenient leh.
Every photo looks nice with bangs
even when my face looks like shit and even when I wear shit.
As an example:


After dinner, makeup-less, with specs and pajamas.

Awesomeness overload.

1 comment:

cmeng said...

u this complicated ppl -_-