Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ohai.

HIIIIIIIIIIIII BLOG you are so dusty now.
Oh see, cobwebs! LOL.
It has been so looooooooong since the last update.
I know I said this in every recent posts.
Sorry about that.
This semester is so far the craziest semester ever.
I do not have time to even shit. Let alone blog.

Decided to blog today
because 3 important homework were already submitted.
The next due date is tomorrow but who cares,
let's relax for a bit first.
I've been sleeping at 4.30 a.m. for 3 consecutive nights.
As expected, severe panda eyes and breakouts are what I got now.
Hopefully the marks of my homework can be as much as the number of breakouts on my face now.
Then I'd be very thankful liao.
The good news is that the weekend is finally coming
so I finally have time to rest!
Seriously man, 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day is NOT FUN.
I feel drowsy all the time and my head is so heavy.
My eyes also dry out faster than usual.
Skin is getting drier too.

Talking about skin, my main problem now is not oily T-zone anymore.
The stress in this semester gives me pimples, not a few of them,
both of my cheeks, below my lips, and my foreheads now all have breakouts on them.
My moisturizer is finishing,
I thought maybe it is because my face is already immune to the formula hence the pimples,
so I decided to change the brand of moisturizer,
so I went to Skinfood yesterday (ya I am very predictable right? Haha)
and got the tea tree range - toner, essence, and emulsion
and got lots of free shits that made me so happy throughout the day.
The free shits that I got include BB cream, wash-off mask, some essence, cleanser,
and a Skinfood 2012 calender that is so pretty and vintageeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
HOI SUM SEI NGO.

Ok enough of crapping.
Have to get back to work.
Miss you, all my lovelies.
Can't wait to go back for CNY! :*

No comments: