Saturday, September 5, 2009

Such a terrifying day.

I had most of my body cells killed today than the whole week.
It's a grandmother story,
so I'll just make it short and sweet for all of your benefit.
LOL.
Final Destination 4.
That's the culprit of all.
I guess I was just too freaked out by it and it brings me really bad luck,
my entire day went like shit.

First, I spent 9 bucks for the ticket only to cover my eyes most of the time in the cinema.
Second, my middle finger disepit by two bowlings and it aches right now.
Third, I missed the last bus.
Atm, my mind was blank except for two words -
DINOSAUR DUNG.
Shit big time.

Anyway,
was having a great time shopping with Phong BEFORE the movie.
You know what,
I think that was the worst episode of Final Destination.
Nobody in the movie dies with a complete body.
All were like bloody mashed potato and blood and flesh flying everywhere.
Macam meatballs.
No joke.
The storyline is just the same as the previous episodes,
only the ways of death are different
and they are ridiculous to the core, I swear.
Too complicated ways of dying.
Cross cross cross for this movie.
Saya tak suka!

Thanks for the two samtet seniors who lent me a hand
when I was in deep shit.
So lucky to have nice people around everytime I have troubles.
For more information, please MSN or call or text me.
As though somebody would be interested with my life.
Aiks.
Emo man!
Fishy post next time!

2 comments:

gackyz said...

guekkkk! u blog a lot of malay words d. woohooo. XD

Xinjue´ said...

mana ada?
satu ayat saje! XD